Saturday, February 12, 2005

beer bottle riot!

Had to go for this dinner that one of my uncle's bought tonight. Urgh. One of those 2 hour ones, where the food takes eons to come and I don't eat that kinda stuff anyway.
So now I'm bored and hungry!
Anyway throughout the dinner I was so so so bored. Then I got to thinking. What if my brother and I took the beer bottles, smashed them, and started a riot!! So I presented the idea to him and we spent a good 45 minutes discussing who to kill, how, and our thirst for blood.
Thank fuck dinner ended soon after haha.

Shall be getting my pedal tomorrow! Right at this moment, I'm feeling loaded. $320 on my baby! But I'm losing it all tomorrow. Ahh well. Shall gain a beauuutiful multi effects pedal!

and I'm watching Discovery. Fuck cool I wanna squirt milk from my eye. Imagine doing that in school!
catch you fuckers later!

No comments: